In a world full of advertisements that always tug our attention in different directions, stand out advertisements are becoming rare. As a marketer, your goal is to create an ad that doesn’t just stick out from the crowd but also converts massively. To create such a successful advertisement requires all key components of a great ad to be in place. This includes having excellent music for advertisements at your disposal.
Power of music for advertisement
If you have ever found yourself humming a tune only to realize then you heard it in an advert, then you understand the power of music. Music for advertisements plays several important roles for your advertisement:
1. Music makes your ad memorable. Studies have shown that ads that use music are likelier to be remembered than those don’t. A sticky advertisement saves you costs in the long run as it builds customer loyalty and encourages sales.
2. The chances of peer to peer marketing especially using social media increases significantly when you use appropriate audience music in your advertisements.
3. Good music engages emotions. There have been ample studies showing that people make a majority of their purchasing decisions based on emotions and not logic. In marketing, people remember less of your content said and more of what it inspired them to feel.
The problem is, finding great tunes for your advertisement is always a hustle. You have to consider the issues that may arise if you use copyrighted material. These include the chances of being sued by owners or being marked for infringement of copyright on your marketing platforms.
However, if you decide to pursue the use of non-copyrighted music, the lack of good options arises. The field of non-copyrighted music is a hit or miss experiment where most music background will be spectacular misses.
Get 25% on the entire site using promo code “ILM25”
It is with the above problem in mind that Music Licensing Deal created the music for advertisements packages. The packages have tracks that are free from copyright law. Hence, whether you want a single track for use on a single advertisement or an entire collection of music to give you the variety you need for infinite use in adverts, Music Licensing Deal has you covered.
The packages have been arranged in two different ways:
1) The first package arrangement has variations of a single track, including jingles and loops of the same tune in it.
2) The second package method has its tracks arranged according to the genre and format of the track. For example, there is a folk-rock jingle, electro loops, corporate music and nu-jazz package among many others.
All tracks in the packages are 100% original and are produced by a real artist playing on the high-quality equipment.
As a marketer, the packages give you the ability to create effective ads while saving you time and protecting you from using copyrighted material. With the one-off prices giving you unlimited access to the music for your advertisements, you should grab your package right now.